Friday, April 25, 2008

American Idol Voting Fiasco!

Can you believe who got voted off on Wednesday? That is terrible! Jason Castro needs to go home. He was terrible on Tuesday! I love Brooke White, but she didn't do as well as Carly at all! I didn't really love Carly's song, but she sang it very very well. If the voting keeps going like this, I might have to stop watching the show. I was so disappointed with this week! I am not sure they should let America keep voting. I guess its a good thing that Carly is good enough to get a record deal anyway and she will definitely be on the tour. Hopefully the voting will be better next week.

6 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Carly was at least better than Syesha (or however you spell it). Syesha should have gone home, and if I have to look at Jason Castro (Jar Jar Binks) one more time, I will just spit. America needs to get better voting skills! -Lana

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Haha, i love reading how much everyone loves American Idol! I watched it for the first few years and really miss having TV. But I liked Carly too, I do keep up on little Archuletta! You are too cute!

Emily said...

I definitely think Jar Jar Binks (I mean Jason) needs to go. But I was happy Brooke didn't get voted off. I have to admit, I was nervous for her! Thanks for the call today. Sorry I had to run quick--I needed help from my kids and couldn't find them. I think I am starting to feel a little bit better now. This is the first time I've looked at my computer in about a week, so that must be a good sign!

Kat said...

It will be interesting to see what happens huh! We're getting down to the end. I think Jason should be next for sure!

Nicole said...

HELLO? This is so not like you...why so long since post? I hope you have a good weekend in ID.

Little Snails and Ponytails said...

Hey Chels!
You can go to the link on Little Snails and Ponytails "Lets SHOP!" and that's where you do all the purchasing. Thanks SO much for checking in on the boutique. Hope all is well in S.L.C.
Lotsa Love...
Kristen