Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Cute Hubby!



Well,  lately everyone has decided that Salt Lake is the place to be and my house has been the hotel of choice. I have really loved seeing everybody and have had a lot of fun. My house had mounds of dirty laundry, dishes and stacks of things to put away. I just started a new job and so I 
haven't been home at all to do anything. I have also been having a hard time with this new job. There are a lot of things that were happening there that I didn't know about before I started. Anyway, I came home tonight at about 9 pm after having a not so great day starting with the bank teller lady asking if I was pregnant! Seriously! Anyways, I came home and I was expecting to walk into my crazy house and have to start cleaning. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! It was so clean! I could actually see my floor and countertops! I even checked the fridge and it was cleaned out and the floors were even swept. I came up stairs and piles of laundry had been taken down to the basement to be washed! My whole house was so clean! I guess they let him off early at work and so he came home and just started cleaning like crazy! That was the best suprise ever! Oh, and he also cooked me dinner! Can you say amazing! He told me he wanted me to have a good ending to a bad day! I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing guy! He totally takes care of me and is always suprising me in the best ways! The little things definitely count. He totally made my day! Thanks so much Eric!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go Eric! What a great guy he is. I'm glad you found such a great catch!

Lauren said...

Could you forward this to Nathan? lol! That is awesome, I am so glad you have such a great guy! That was fun to read.

Lauren

Kristen said...

Oh my Gosh! You've definitely have a KEEPER! I love to be suprised like that at the end of any day. Hope the job starts to get better. Where you working anyway?

Kat said...

What a great guy! So nice that you could come home and those things done, it's so nice huh? And when you really needed it!

Nicole said...

WOW! Don't you love when husbands are helpful!