Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tag... I'm It!

So I guess that I have to tell you ten things that you don't know about me or that I am scared of, so here it goes.

1. Contrary to popular belief I am not as clean as either of my sisters. They make me look like the biggest slob ever! Oh wait...that is probably because I am!

2. When my cousin Lauren and I got to the age that barbies weren't cool anymore, we would undress them and then go up to the balcony from my moms room and throw them onto the golf course while the golfers were starting to hit their balls. Once we threw the barbies we would duck so that the golfers couldn't see where these barbies were coming from. Pretty classic and hilarious. I think that we even nailed a couple of them.

3. I hate peanut butter! I love the taste of peanuts and I love any form of Thai food that has peanut sauce, but I hate peanut butter! Any form! The texture and consistency totally grose me out! Eric calls me un-american for that little oddity!

4. I hate the movie goonies. When I was younger I started watching it at a friends house when I was sleeping over and I had to go home because I got scared. The movie isn't even scary! How do I know this you say? Well my hubby happens to love that movie and so he mad me watch it again, much to my protest. It really isn't scary, but it is kind of stupid.

5. You know how most people are scared of clowns, spiders, snakes, and so forth? Well, I am afraid of something that is not even real. I am afraid of Pirates! Yes I said it. Its the first step to recovery! I know they aren't real, but I am terrified of them. They always look disgusting and they steal all your stuff. Then they kill you when they are done, so they will stay on the black list for awhile.

6. I will never look in a mirror when I am in bed at night. When I was little my cousins used to tell me stories about bloody mary and if you say her name and look in the mirror then she will come after you and kill you. I know! Another one of the stupid things you take to heart when you are a kid and never forget.

7. My temperature is about 20 degrees colder in my house than in anybody's house I know. I am always hot and could live in Antartica with the penguins.

8. I am way to big of a shopper! I can't ever seem to get enough of it. I own way to many pairs of shoes. Its definitely a problem!

9. I am a HUGE Alvin and the Chipminks fan. I even have their Christmas special on DVD. I even went to see the new movie when it came out.( I loved it to by the way).

10. I am such a scaredy cat! Anything that looks remotely dangerous I tend to shy away from it. Although, I have been on the sky coaster several times at Lagoon. That is about as wild and crazy as I have ever gotten.

Well, I am done rambling on about the crazy things that you may or may not know about me. So I guess its my turn to tag some people. I am going to tag, Emily Pilling, Laurie Young, Nicole Tullos, and Kristen Kropf. Have a fantasterific time!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I had forgotten about the barbies! That was funny! Hey chica I just got your phone message YEA! I will call you back today:)! Fun tag to read

Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just curious how you got your Rock You slideshow to not show stupid stuff on the bottom and just kind of blend a little more with your blog... can you help me on that?

Anonymous said...

I think I figured it out... sorry!

Kristen said...

I promise that I'm not ignoring my "tag" from you. I'll try to do it soon. By the way, thanks for the nice comment about the Little Snails and Ponytails. And thanks for adding us to your links. Hope everything is going Great your way. Lotsa Love!!!

Unknown said...

These are too funny! I'll be workin on it and get back to you. The tag thing kills me!!!