Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blog Junkie!

I have officially decided that I am a blog junkie and way to addicted to this thing! When I am at home I am constantly looking at my blog and other peoples, trying to find cute new things to do to my blog. I am obsessed! I love it because I get to read about everybody's stuff, but I think that they are going to have to take me to rehab soon! I have even dragged Eric into this,  because he is a web designer and developer and so I say make my blog cute and then he starts in on the...You need to let me customize it and get a hosting account and blah blah blah. Then once he is done with the ranting he tries to give me ideas. We are quite the team apparently because I haven't done anything new with mine for a while. Oh wait, I did do the header with the digital scrapblog stuff, but even at that I couldn't figure out how to get the thing on my page and so I told Eric to come and do it for me! I am sucking everyone into my crazy addiction now! So anyways, they are going to come and take me away for blog junkie therapy! Its been nice knowing you all!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Tell me about it!!! I might be your rehab. roomie! I am very impressed w/ your cute page. The header looks PERFECT. Good Job Chels.

Emily said...

Sign me up, too, Chels! I love reading what's going on in everybody's life. Cute header. I forgot how cute your hair is blond! But, of course, it's cute now, too!

Kristen said...

I get some on the cutestblogontheblock.com and then photobucket.com
The possiblities are endless...I'm afraid we're just scratching the surface!

Kat said...

Amen.
I have to limit myself like a mom would limit her kid watching TV. Seriously, I could spend hours spying on people... what a waste!
But oh so fun

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

HAHA, yes Chels- it is addicting. Hours go by and I am shocked how my day just vanished. Very cute blog, you are doing just fabulous with it. Its always fun to change it up, i am doing it all the time too! I read your last post- what a sweet husband you have!

Lauren said...

You are so funny! Yes it totally does get addicting! Ok so I was talking to my mom, she brought up the idea of getting together possible friday afternoon at my house to do some canning, and lunch! SO would that work for you? It might be easier then trying to take my kiddos out to lunch. Let me know what you think! :)

Lauren