Friday, May 9, 2008

New Job at Brick House Retreat

So, after several weeks of interviews and a stressful week and weekend of waiting for them to call me, I finally received a phone call saying that I got the Job at Brick House Retreat! I am pretty stoked about this job. I am sad to leave the girls and my other job, but I am excited about the prospects of this new one. There is a lot of education, potential to go where you want to go, room to move up and all that good stuff. So, ready or not here I come. Hopefully it will be a good match for all involved.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You'll have to tell Jessie Seese "hello" from me if she is still working there. Good luck w/ everything.

Trav and Elise said...

Yeah! I hope you love it!

Tawny said...

We are so lucky to have you apart of our team!! You are such an asset...I love you!!