Saturday, May 31, 2008

So Behind!

Wow! I have not posted in a really long time. Life has been a little crazy lately. I started the new job and I love it. I am just training with the pedicures right now until they can get me into the assistant training for hair. They do this with everyone so its not really that big of a deal. They told me that I would breeze through it, so that will be good. I also as of last sunday have a new baby neice named Emelia Faye Drake. She is the most beautiful baby and I will post some pictures of her soon. I think memorial day has passed in this time period too. I am so behind. Memorial Day was really fun. We were in Burley and we went four wheeling with the fam. We found this trail that was really mild and fun because we had a lot of little kids with us of course. So we took a great ride and came back to the trucks and were having lunch, when right was we were done it started to rain a little. Well, the guys,Saydi and Kim went on another ride. By the time they started out, it was a torrential down pour. I mean, there was hail, rain, not to mention it was freezing cold. They were soaked through and through when they got back. I will post pictures of that soon too. Anyways, that is kind of my life in nutshell, these past couple of weeks. Hope you enjoyed it. I will post better soon!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Where have you been Chels? Did you fall off the planet? Just kidding! Sorry we missed you guys on Memorial Day...sounds like you had fun. And I'm glad you're liking the new job!

Kristen said...

sounds like you're at a good salon. i'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. keep us updated. lotsa love!

Trav and Elise said...

So much fun om Memorial Day - except for those few times when - you know I was stuck in the big old freakin sage brush!! Glad work is fun. Practice up on all of those skills! ME

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

I was wondering where the crap you have been!! Glad you had a great memorial day. You are at a fantastic salon, im so excited for you. Take pics of your new work life, home life- We all wanna see it :)

Nicole said...

Did you know at worked at the Retreat? That's awesome that you're there.

Nicole said...

Sorry... I WORKED AT the Retreat.

Unknown said...

It's about time you posted... lol! I'm not the one to talk. I'm notorious for waiting a month and then back tracking. Where are you working? ...Brick House Retreat?