Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Smoothie

Well, this morning I was running a little early to work and so I decided that I was going to stop at this new smoothie place and grab me a smoothie. I was so excited! So I got to work and was getting out of my car when I picked up my smoothie and was holding on too hard and the lid popped off and the smoothie went everywhere. It was all over my shirt. It even soaked clear through to my bra. To top it all off I was on the phone with my new job trying to figure out when I am going to start. It took everything I had to not say any dirty words. I didn't have any clients first thing and so I ran into Old Navy and bought a shirt off of clearance. Needless to say, the rest of my day has gone pretty well, but the morning just down right stunk! Well, I guess thats life for ya!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL! I'm sure it wasn't funny this morning but reading that now was too funny! Thank heavens for Old Navy! WEW! So ok we are back from cali I will have to give you a call!

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Wow, I would have been so pissed! Lol, you have a cute attitude. Sorry that had to happen at the worst moment! CONGRATS on your new job, I hear that place is great!

Trav and Elise said...

You are such a churnhead! I am sure that you got your grace from me huh! Well - I am impressed with your restraint, anyway. I may have screamed really loud pr something crazy!

Nicole said...

You're better than me! i would've let out a big S#!&, sorry about the spill! Hope you're doing good though. We HAVE to get together ASAP!

Kristen said...

Where have you gone? I miss your cute stories. Time to post another...