Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break at the Drakes!


This week was a little crazy! My friend Miranda left on Sunday and then My sister Elise and her 4 cute girls came for their spring break! They stayed at my house and we had so much fun! To top if off though of course I didn't take any pictures! Wow I stink at this!

Anyways, they got here Wednesday afternoon and they hung out at my house for a while and then we went to Tiffany's and got Darla and her girls and we went to this place called Jump on it. It was so fun for the girls. Definitely a great place to help them get out all those wiggles. They played and played for about an hour and then we stopped and grabbed some pizza and then we went to my new favorite place called Smart Cookie. They have the best icecream and cookies! All of us were drooling over their cinnamon ice cream! Yummo! Then we came back to my house and played Wii until the girls went to bed.

The next day we went to the mall so that Saydi and Kassidy could buy the build-a-bears that they earned from doing all their chores. They were so excited. We had stopped at Wells Fargo to cash some checks and the were chanting..."We want to go to build-a-bear! Build-a-bear!Build-a-bear! They went on for about 5 minutes until Elise told them that if they didn't stop they wouldn't get to go. Way to lighten the mood! After build-a-bear we met Tiffany and Darla at the Cheesecake Factory! I love their food, but the service there that day was not so great. They totally forgot Tiff's meal and they were so slow! Then later on that night we went to Horton heard a who, as saydi calls it. It was cute and the girls loved it.

Friday we got up and went to Cabela's to meet dad and everyone for a breakfast buffet that did not actually exsist until Saturday morning, but they did have some cold cereal and slushies there and fudge! Can you say healthy? We then wandered the store with Kendalyn saying "Fishy's! Ooohh bears...grrr!" So funny. We also found some great birthdays presents for dad! The worst person in the whole world to buy for!!! I bought him a rocking camp chair. So happy birthday Dad! Then we met up with everyone at the Discovery Zoo at the Gateway mall and topped it off with some California Pizza Kitchen. Wow...we really like to eat! Everyone got up and left saturday morning and then there were only 2 of us! Sad! We love having people come to visit! Thats okay it works out good because Eric's sister Emily is here with us this week. No rest for the wicked I guess! So now that I have babbled on for hours , I guess I am done. Hope everybody else week was as good as mine!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Chels! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I missed you all. I still need to get down there and see your new place. Hopefully soon! Sorry I am a loser sister--haha! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!