Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great friendships are the best!

My best friend Miranda is here from Logan and we got to hang out yesterday. It was so good to be able to see her. I love it when you have those friends that no matter what you can pick up right where you left off  and you could talk for hours and not get bored. 

We went out to lunch and then saw the movie Penelope. I love that movie and I would definitely go and see it again. We also went to this place called smart cookie after and it was so cute. They do the homeade cookies and ice cream and then make it into an icecream sandwhich. So cute and way yummy! We also stopped by this salon that was next to this cookie shop and checked it out. What a great little salon. I am kind of a salon junkie and so I love to just go in and check them out. I actually think that I am going to apply there.  
 
Anyways, I also got to see her cute son Marcus. He is about 1 1/2 years old and he is the happiest smiliest kid ever. He came to play at our house last night and Eric just loves to play with him. They laugh and wrestle and play until Marcus has to go home. We are always so sad to see him leave. They are going to be here all week so I will definitely get some pictures while they are here.

2 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

You like Penelope? That looks so cute to me but I dont think I can get Dustin to go. Sounds like you had so much fun with your friend, I love it when you get to hang out with friends and it never feels awkward.

Lauren said...

Chelsie! How are you?!!! Crazy how I have not seen you in you how many years now?!!! TOO long! Catherine also has a blog, she has been staying the week with me so fun! hers is http://catandjason.googlepages.com/bergquistfamilyhomepage
You need to call me sometime! send me your e-mail and I can send you my #! Your blog is way too cute! Fun to hear from ya chica!

Lauren & Catherine!