Monday, March 10, 2008

Dancing Queens!

So this weekend Eric and I went up to Brigham City to watch Elise and Trav's girls dance. They had a competition and Jordyn was doing a solo and Saydi was in a duo. They both did really awesome. I am amazed at how good they are. Jordyn is a little contortionist and flips and leaps with the best of them. I love watching Saydi because her facial expressions are so cute! She always has this mischevious look on her face. Kassidy did so great too! Her little group took first in every category and then won the grand champion award! I loved being able to spend the day with them. I dont get to see them as much as I used to, so I loved it. I also was with Elise all day which was so fun. I love it when I get to spend time with my sisters. We just joke and have fun. We are definitely goofy when we get together. Another great weekend to check off the calendar!

No comments: