Saturday, July 12, 2008

Time Flies When Summer Comes!

This summer has been so crazy! I have been gone every other weekend this summer and finally this weekend I am at home and I am rather excited to relax and do nothing.

We have recently decided to start renting movies from Red Box. I love it! What a great invention. So far I have watched movies that I wasn't dying to pay a lot of money to see. Recently I viewed the Bucket List. I loved that movie. It has quite an interesting story to it. It made me think of how we have people come in and out of our lives that are made to be there for us. We have wonderful opportunities to meet different people and they all seem to leave an impression on us whether for good or bad. Life is funny that way. I am so glad that I have so many wonderful people in my life that have definitely helped me to be a better person or help me through times that are hard. Yes, I am sappy I know. Thats what this movie invoked in me.

I just though I would share my thoughts about that. I will update all my summer happenings soon. I hope everyones summer has been as good as mine!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It is about time you updated!! I just figured you were in Burley again.
We love Red Box...although I still forget to take them back and then i pay way too much for a $ movie.
Silly me!

Kristen said...

I ditto your thoughts on the people in our lives. Bucket List had me in tears...i love that kind of movie. Glad to hear you're having a good summer. How's the salon treating you???