Saturday, July 12, 2008

ABC...Its as Easy as 123!

I got tagged a while back I guess, So I thought that I should do it so here goes...

A- Attached or Single: Attached. It will be 5 years in November! Time Flies!
B- Best Friends: Eric, Miranda, My Sisters... There are a lot of people.
C- Cake or Pie: To be truly fair, I love both. Especially with Icecream on the side.
D- Day of Choice: I would have to say Saturdays when I don't have to work.
E- Essential Item: Lately it would have to be my new round brush. It makes my hair so silky and smooth.
F- Favorite Color: I would have to say green or brown. Its a toss up.
G- Great Accomplishments: Having a career that I love and having a wonderful husband, and putting up with him for almost 5 years!
H- Hometown- Sandy, Utah
I- Indulgences: Any sort of dessert. I also love pizza with ranch.
J- January or July: July! Its my birthday month!!
K- Kids: I don't have any kids of my own, but I do have 22 neices and nephews who I adore! I think that counts for something.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Eric, My family, My friends
M- Marriage Date: November 21
N- Number of Siblings: 9. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and then I have 2 stepsisters and 3 stepbrothers. I really just feels like 1 big happy family though.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P- Phobias: Spiders!!! They are so disgusting! Also, Pirates, but we have been over this before!
Q- Quotes:
R- Reason to Smile: When Eric decideds to dance for me. It could put a smile on anyones face.
S- Season: I love Fall! Its my favorite time for everything. Food, clothes, decor! Its the best!
T- Tag 3 Friends: Lauren, Tawny, Elise.
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I love extended edition dvd's and special features.
V- Very Favorite Store: Black Eyed Susan Decor in Logan. I miss it, especially since its had to close since the owner died. I love it!
W- Worst Habit: I have to many to count.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: I would say ultrasounds, I guess.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Whatever I am craving at the time. I can't just pick one.
Z- ZODIAC Sign: Leo

Well, there you go. Learn about me through the ABC'S. If you are still reading this you are a trooper.

No comments: