Monday, November 30, 2009

ITS BEGINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE ...

CHRISTMAS!!!!
I can't wait. I have already started listening to Christmas music and I am going to get all of my Christmas decor up tonight!!! So exciting! All we need now is a little snow!!! I seriously can't believe that we don't have any yet. This truly is the best time of year! It is the time of year that we all come together and become more aware of others. We have the spirit of giving. It is a time when we come together in love and service. Most of all, It is a time to celebrate our Saviors birth and life. We need to always remember the true meaning of Christmas and keep it in our hearts all year round. I love everything about this holiday!!! Just please don't go by to fast!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! I'm so excited too! Are you going to be in Burley for the huge family Christmas party? I'd love to see you guys again! :)