Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pizza Pizza!

Well, here it is, the moment you have all been waiting for...I finally have some pictures to post. I know, you are picking your jaw up off the floor as we speak.

Eric and I decided that tonight instead of buying pizza and to save a little money, we would attempt to make our own. We bought all of the stuff to make it and started to attempt to make our own pizza. You should know that in the almost 5 years that we have been married we have never made pizza. Pizza has either been frozen or purchased. So we did okay for our first round...See for yourself.

This is what happened when we tried to move it from the counter to the pizza stone.
                                                    

  This the pizza after we fixed it. A little mishapened but good.
                                           
                                                                  
                                                                     
  And for the grand finale...Here is the end result.

                                                                   
                                                                 

Here are the rest of the pictures from the night...

                         

                                                                              The End.





                                                                

8 comments:

Kristen said...

You know, I've never tried making a pizza. Well unless the english muffin kind count. They shouldn't count cuz they are nasty! I'm impressed w/ your cooking skills. Crooked pizza and all! When's dinner???

b lovely said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b lovely said...

Looks good Chels! Good thing things still taste good after they've been misshaped, otherwise we'd have had some nasty stuff! :D We've never made pizza either! We'll have to try it one of these days!

Kat said...

Good girl! Was it good? I recently discovered the joy of making my own too! So yummy and much cheaper :)

Tawny said...

Looks delicious!! Now I'm craving pizza....

The Gentry Family said...

Yay! Finally some pics! Good work on the pizza.

Lauren said...

Yea for PIzza! Looks great to me! And I am glad you finally have some pictures :)

Unknown said...

Nice work Chels! In the just over three years J and I have been married we haven't attempted that either. I just love Sams take & bake wayt to much for me to go to all that effort.