Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn...



Well, the new book to the Twilight series came out and my sister-in-law and I faced the crowd of crazies at the Walmart to get this book. Needless to say I don't think it was her strongest one and its the last one, which is kind of a let down. When I first read the series I just couldn't stop reading and this one I couldn't seem to make myself pick it up. After finally finishing it I thought it was alright, but definitely not her best one. There was a lot of hype for a lot of nothing really happens. I know that I am making a lot of people mad, but its an opinion right? We are all entitled to our opinions. So here's mine. Sorry if it offends anyone!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I really need to get started on the 1st book! Is the movie coming out in December?

Tawny said...

I feel satisfied with the closure the last installment provides. However, I agree with you that the plot wasn't as gripping as those that preceed it. I found that some parts were drab! I'm still happy thought!

Lauren said...

You are funny! Well the book is not what I thought it would be. But I feel happy about it. But not much of a page turner for me either, at least until the every end! Ok I have your movies I will drop them by tonight sometime before I leave for Chicago tomorrow. Love ya!

b lovely said...

I know we talked about this today but I still don't think it was the best either! I am glad that everything is kind of wrapped up but, no, it wasn't like the others where I couldn't put it down! I'm interested to see how the movie turns out!

Kat said...

So you didn't love it huh? Hmmm. I guess I'll still read it. It will be interesting to see what I think of it. I would have loved to hang out again! I seriously loved talking to you last time! This trip was a little short for comfort, trying to fit my fam and the inlaws in... blah. Next time!!

The Gentry Family said...

Let's play soon! We need to catch up. I am about half way through this book, and I think it is great!!! :)