Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend Fun!

So this weekend we had a couple of things planned.  Tiff and Jared told us that Samantha was going to perform at half time for the BYU girls gymnastics meet on friday night and so we decided that we really wanted to got and watch her. So on friday I went out to Tiff and Jareds and spent the afternoon with her and her girls. It was a lot of fun. I got to do Sams hair for her gymnastics meet that night and I must say that it turned out so cute. Of course I dont have pictures because as always I forget my camera, but Tiff said that she would post some, so you will have to check out her blog. So, that night we went to the marriot center and watched gymnastics and Sam perform. She was so awesome! They were totally the hit of the night. Atleast for us. I am so glad that we got to go and see her perform!

Saturday night we had some friends over for a game night and that was really fun. It was pretty low key, but we played games and had some food. It was some of my old friends from highschool so that was kind of fun to get to see them again and see what they are up too.  It was nice to have people over. Overall it was a really great weekend!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

sounds like good times Chelsie!
It is good to hear that you are settling in...does Eric like his job?
How bout you? Where are you working? We need to come see ya.
love, nat

Kristen said...

I LoVe to play games!!! My whole family is kinda into the Wii, Guitar Hero, and when I can pry them away...some good old fashion board games!!!
How's S.L.C.???

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

I am sure her hair at the gymnastics meet looked awesome, your Chelsie- Hello!?! Lol. Glad you had a fun weekend, its always fun to catch up with old friends!!!

Kristen said...

Hey Chels...
I figured out what is wrong. You somehow have my sister-in-laws blog address linked to my name on your blog. Crazy!?! Here's mine..
kristenkropf.blogspot.com