Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I finally Figured out how this blog thing works...kindof!

Well, yesterday I spent most of the day trying to figure out all the qerky things about this site and tried to make them work. It took me quite a while and I finally got it! Eric didn't even have to help me. Yesterday I was suppose to have an interview with the Brick House Retreat, but it was 
canceled due to the fact that the weather was terrible! We are getting bombarded with snow and crazy accidents here! There was a 22 car pile up down in Payson I think it was. Crazy! I love snow
when I can stay inside and enjoy it and that is what I got to do yesterday. I was already to go to this interview and they called and asked to reschedule. I was sad and grateful at the same time. So, I decided to make myself some hot chocolate and watch Little Women. I love that show! It makes you feel so happy. Yeah there are some sad parts but overall its a great chickflick. I hope that everyone had a good snow day!

4 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Hey Hun! Im glad you have a blog- its a lot more fun than myspace! Let me know how your interview goes, i hear that Brick House Retreat is a way good salon. I love little women, its such a good movie- i really cherish the moments i can sit and watch a chick flick.

Emily said...

Cute Chels! The green is so you!

Natalie said...

Hello Chelsie! Lovin the blog! I am way impressed that you figued this out all by yourself...it took me a long time and a lot of help from shawn to figure mine out.
good luck with the jog interviews!

Kristen said...

We sure miss you at Kutting Edge! I know you'll do amazing in Salt Lake. Good Luck w/ the interview @ Brick House.